We’re dedicated to ensuring a hassle-free visit by providing clear directions and detailed parking information.
Our goal is to make your journey seamless and enjoyable, offering accessible parking options and eliminating unnecessary stress.
We value your time and look forward to delivering a seamless experience.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to us via phone or email located at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for choosing IMMERSE Modern Massage
- If you are on the west side of the river in downtown Portland, simply take any of the bridges to the east side, and take MLK Blvd. to Belmont, or Alder and then take a left. Morrison is in between Belmont and Alder. Our location is on 8th and Morrison.
- We are across the street from Grand Central Bowling and Subway on Morrison St. our building has an 819 on it.
- When you come to enter our building, check your email for the building entry code. For a stress free entry, please note, you must use the “#” symbol before the entry number code. The indicated screen on the panel will read “OPEN 1” when the door unlocks after you enter the code.
By Public Transportation
- There are several options to get here via bus. Many bus lines converge on Grand Avenue, and on Morrison which is very close to our location. There is also a TriMet Street Car on Grand avenue. To find the bus nearest you, and chart your route to IMMERSE, check out: https://trimet.org/
- Monday through Saturday, 8AM to 6PM there is on-site free 2 hour visitor and handicap parking accessible from 8th Avenue adjacent our building. Simply drive up to the door and it will open. If you enter before 6PM, the door will open at any time upon leaving, but closes for entry at 6PM. This garage is not accessible on Sundays.
- On Morrison, there is 2 hour paid parking in front of the building.
- The front door has no ramp for ADU accessibility, but the parking garage does. You must drive in to access the ramp.
- There is also free 2 hour visitor parking on 8th avenue and in the surrounding blocks.
- Parking is $2.20 per hour 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Sunday.
- People often lock their bikes in the garage, but there is no way to access the parking garage with a bike. You must bring your bike in through the front door and then use the stairs of elevator to lock your bike in the garage.
- There is an ADU accessible ramp and elevator in the parking garage, as well as 1 handicap parking spot.