The Ultimate Self Care Day in Portland, Oregon with Your Empowerment Journal
Let’s talk about self care! If you’re living in Portland, and you’re feeling down during the holidays, or with the weather, fear not. We’ve got you covered with a great way to plan your day off.
These self care activities apply if you only have part of the day available too! Just choose from the morning, afternoon or evening activities on this epic self care day list!
Mornings in Portland, Oregon: Nourish Your Mind and Body
Let’s start with how you could plan your morning in Portland!
Healthy Food: Start the day at Laughing Planet Cafe (there are many locations)
- The perks include, local, humane and fresh healthy breakfast options that include not only vegan and vegetarian options in every meal!
- Use the Empowerment Journal during your meal for meal prep for your week, planning shopping trips, calorie intake and gratitude check-ins.
Activity: Take a nature walk in Laurelhurst Park
- Explore the walking paths and use the time away from the hustle and bustle of the city to journal and plan daily movement.
- Draw a tarot card for guidance in the serene natural setting.
Empowerment Journal Reflection:
- Utilize the weekly writing prompts for introspection and creativity.
- Capture thoughts on morning experiences of meditation, reflection and intentions for the day.
Afternoons In Portland: Nurture Your Emotional Well-being
Location: Head to Immerse Modern Massage for a rejuvenating massage.
- Their massage tables have infrared heat, sound healing, and they include CBD and hot towel aromatherapy in every session!
Activity: Lunch at Bastion in Sellwood
- The owner is a graduate of the National University of Natural Medicine, and belives in healthy and nourishing meal options being medicine for the soul!
- Here is a great opportunity to have a healthy meal, plan and track food intake using the journal.
- Use the daily check-ins to express gratitude and self-appreciation.
Evenings in Portland: Align with the Cosmos and Reflect
Activity: Visit the Oregon Meditation Center for an evening meditation session.
- Utilize the moon tracker in the Empowerment Journal.
- Reflect on the day’s experiences and emotions.
Location: Dinner at a cozy spot like Harlow
- Continue mindful eating practices.
- Plan for the next day using the journal’s meal planning section.
- Wrap up the day with final reflections on alignment and gratitude.
- Set intentions for the next day using the Empowerment Journal
- Stretch & Flex:
- Visit Modo Yoga for a warm, melty yin yoga session. Every other month, Modo Yoga does a Yin & Tonic where massage therapists help you reach deeper states of relaxation in blissful yoga poses and heal your body from discomfort!
- Click Here to Visit Modo Yoga and See Their Class Calendar!
Get your Empowerment Journal: Holistic Planner today if you haven’t already!
These are just a few ideas for Portlandian’s to use your Empowerment Journal: Holistic Planner.
This journal isn’t just a planner; it’s your ally in unlocking your best self, and a fulfilling life full or time to restore your body, mind and spirit.
It’s simple, yet powerful design, the journal empowers you to take control of your well-being.
From planning nourishing meals to fostering emotional well-being through daily reflections, tarot card guidance, and cosmic alignment tracking, the Empowerment s journal is a comprehensive guide to your holistic journey.
Author: Mason Palmer
Founder / Massage Therapist
IMMERSE Modern Massage
Mason is a Portland native and master massage therapist in Portland, Oregon, with over 10,000 hours of hands on work. His expertise in deep tissue anatomy, myofascial release, and trauma-informed somatic therapy. He is also a 200-hour certified yoga instructor and has received Reiki Master level training from three different schools. Mason has explored various healing practices, including Mindfulness Meditation, Personal Training, Yoga, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Ayurveda, and Chinese medicine, for over a decade. He is the author of “Energy Healing, One Truth Many Teachers” and is known for his proven track record for creating plans of care for his clients to overcome pain and discomfort in their body, and to make sure that pain doesn’t come back.